METRO’s Procurement Process is a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system powered by OpenGov. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each.
Visit METRO’s procurement portal on OpenGov https://procurement.opengov.com/portal/akronmetro and select Subscribe to receive project notifications.
Click on the project(s) that interest you and you will enter the OpenGov eProcurement Portal. Once there, you can:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide you through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by METRO.
Register as a Vendor
To get started please visit https://procurement.opengov.com/signup to sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. There is no cost to register as a vendor.
For more information about how to register, please see our help file: