Wednesday, January 05, 2022 10:28:00 AM
RIDER ALERT!!! Starting Sunday, January 16
Winter schedules go into effect on Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Frequency of Routes 1 & 2 will decrease to 30 minutes all day on weekdays
- The DASH service will be every 15 minutes
- The 100 series routes have some trips removed
- Check your specific schedule for more details in PDF format or click the WINT2022 under the service pull down tab once you select your Route/Schedule HERE
These changes are in response to labor shortages common to most industries across the country.
METRO is currently hiring. If you are thinking of reimaging your career APPLY TODAY.
Monday, January 17th-Martin Luther King Jr Day
METRO will run regular fixed-route weekday schedule, including ADA services.
- DASH service is NOT running.
- SCAT/Paratransit/Demand Response services are NOT running.
- The “bus continues to” column on the timetables may vary on MLK Day.
Call Customer Care at 330.762.0341 for details.